Frame By Frame :D Frame By Frame :D

kool

That was some good animation, the outlines on all the animations looked nice, and the hand was the best part of it, I didn't like the song though, use some better music next time.

But good job.

cw's afta school fight cw's afta school fight

I just saw your other movie "da birth" this was way better.

You are a very good artist, just try adding more frames for your animations.

da birth da birth

nicely done

That was very original and interesting.

I think that you get fbf animation and you could get very good at it.

Yoshi gets a mushroom Yoshi gets a mushroom

!

I hate how sprite movies always have long intros, they bug the shit out of me, and after that long intro....wow...sprites!! MARIO IS DANCING!! HAHAHA

Ramen Flash Ramen Flash

uuhh...

Well...it wasn't that great. The beginning had very good drawings of the characters, and then it goes to these little midget looking versions of them with no detail at all. And whenever real pictures are used in a flash movie it makes it looked very bad.

This should definatley NOT have a 4.23 maybe a 2.50 would be better. People just like this cuz a lot of people love anime, and also cuz this movie is long for a flash movie.

Days Of Our Lamps Days Of Our Lamps

lol

Man that was great, I remember my mom watching those kind of shows, lol, someone always gets amnesia ,haha, rock on my friend.

H2:Reanimated(Archived) H2:Reanimated(Archived)

Nice

when this comes out it will kick ass, I like how they all have their own specific weapons and it said their caln and a little saying lol. This will be awesome.

"Humpers 3" "Humpers 3"

hahaha

This was awesome. So funny. did u know there is a topic about u?

/bbs/topic.php?id=254809

some guy dosen't like lego mation..i dont know y.

SkaterFTF2 responds:

NO LEGOS! OMG! lol. i dont care.

The truth about AngryFace The truth about AngryFace

hahaha

that was fucking hillarious man. hahaha. nice job.

Best Guitarist Ever 2 Best Guitarist Ever 2

...

Well it was okay, the song didn't really sound that good, mediocre i guess. Keep at it.

-Gregg