Piconjo fan art 1 Piconjo fan art 1

shit..it wasnt even a flash movie. p1c0nj0 is funny sometimes..but not this...

omgroflwtflol12 responds:

k

Roulette Roulette

ok

pretty good, not fun after doing it 3 times..but ok.

fasss fasss

nice

I like the concept. The graphics r kinda boring, and the game was slow.

Make it faster. :)

SEXFRONGS responds:

i like fast

Torture Chamber Torture Chamber

WOW!

that was soooooooooooooo awesome.

omg i love it.

wow.

StarFox Flash StarFox Flash

ok

It was ok. But it was EXTREMELY slow, go back and increase teh frame rate..like double or more. Then it will be fast paced and fun.

Build a Robot Build a Robot

meh

It was much better than an average dressup. The rotation thing was a plus. I also liked how the eyes closed and rotated when ur mouse was on them...but still...it was a dressup.

Your drawigns were pretty good, so make a movie with them! Dressups are boring. Sad but true.

The Souls Ascend The Souls Ascend

ok

The images displayed were quite beautiful. The Music was as well. I think it would be better if u didn't have to press next, if the images faded in and out it would be more relaxing.

On the other hand I think it was a boring Flash. It would be better suited on a website about something in this genre.

But It was ok, at least there weren't penises flying everywhere, and epeliptic images like some crazy flashes. Keep submitting Flash!

GASDHASJKLCNZXCXCZX GASDHASJKLCNZXCXCZX

nice

I liked it. but the graphics were boring and lacked character. Maybe get someone do create images and animation and you could do the scripting. e-mail me or IM me, I could do this. :)

SEXFRONGS responds:

thank you!

BlEED II BlEED II

nice

That was very well done. Except it was too hard. Make the enimeies 3 hits...not 20 or w/e. It would be more fun if You could go farther in the game....

Psychic Test Psychic Test

what??

I dont get it...............

KREVENCY responds:

I'll tell you when you get older.